Best Starts actively learns from our programs and listens to our communities to ensure that our children and youth across King County are happy, healthy, safe, and thriving. We are excited to share our new webpage that houses all of Best Starts’ completed and ongoing technical and evaluation reports!
Why evaluate? In short, evaluating our programs allows Best Starts to use science and data to analyze and learn from our past progress to strengthen our work and deepen our impact. We funded several external partners to help us analyze a few areas where our team is breaking new ground. As Best Starts continues to conduct comprehensive evaluations, we look forward to future data collection opportunities that will continually guide our work across King County.
View the Technical and Evaluation webpage to learn about our areas of work and progress.
Our Areas of work
- School-Based Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment/Services (SBIRT)
- Child Care Health Consultation (CCHC)
- School Partnerships
- Youth Development Measurement Tool (YMDT)
- Technical Assistance Report
- The Prenatal to Five Culturally Relevant Measurement Tool – In Progress
- Early Support of Infants and Toddlers (ESIT) Child Welfare Landscape Analysis – In Progress
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health (IECFMH) Landscape Analysis – In Progress