Seattle/King County Clinic returns February 15-18, 2024, and will provide FREE dental, vision, and medical services to anyone who struggles to access and/or afford care on a first-come, first-served basis. No ID is required and interpreters will be available.
Share out this important event!
Please spread the word to your community about this important event:
- Follow this link for digital materials (graphics, newsletter and social media text, and more) for you to share with your networks
- Complete this form by November 3, 2023 to order free printed flyers and/or cards to be mailed to your organization for distribution. Printed patient flyers are available in English, Amharic, Arabic, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Dari, Khmer, Korean, Marshallese, Oromo, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Tigrinya, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese, and wallet sized cards with abbreviated information in English and Spanish.
- If you have an event coming up that you would like a clinic representative to attend and share information, please contact SKCClinic@seattlecenter.org.
It takes a community of 750 volunteers each day of the Seattle/King County Clinic to serve all the people who need services! Please consider volunteering. Volunteers are needed for:
- Dental, vision, and medical services
- Social work
- Interpreters in all languages, especially Amharic, Spanish, Chinese, and Vietnamese
- General support
- Health insurance navigation
- And more!
Learn more and sign up to volunteer at seattlecenter.org/volunteers