We are excited to host the second Best Starts for Kids Virtual Open House on March 30th, 2022! This is a great opportunity for organizations supporting babies and young children across King County to join Best Starts for Kids staff and learn about various upcoming funding opportunities.
We will have five virtual sessions for attendees to join! The first four strategies below support the health and well-being of pregnant and parenting families, infants, very young children, and caregivers during the critical first five years of life. Learn more about Best Starts’ Investing Early (Prenatal – Five) investment area here.
- Early Childhood Workforce Systems Coordination RFQ
- Cultural Navigator for Early Support for Infants and Toddlers
- Child Care Workforce Demonstration Pilot
- Child Care Health Consultation – Service Delivery
- Technical Assistance: Getting Help With Your Proposal
You are welcome to register for more than one session, we also encourage you to join for the entirety of each session.