Our team is currently seeking an energetic leader to join the Child Care Health Team to lead the BSK implementation of the Child Care Health Consultation Program. This Program Manager III position will work closely with dedicated people on our team, and will join with community partners to realize BSK’s vision. The Child Care Health Consultation Manager will lead several multi-agency programs, cultivate community partnerships in order to implement services, assure program quality with measurable outcomes, lead and advocate for system development and policy change and provide technical assistance for awarded grantees.
This position will function within Public Health – Seattle and King County’s Community Health Service Division, and will support the Child Care Health Program Manager IV in policy development and analysis of community programs connected to education and school health services.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of equity and social justice principles and practices, and understanding of the effects of place-, race-, and policy and systems-based inequities on marginalized communities and populations.
- Knowledge of child development and the needs of early learning sectors in King County and Washington State.
- Demonstrated experience working across sectors to increase opportunities and improve results.
- Knowledge of the Child Care system and policies.
- Skilled in building effective relationships, including moving others to take action.
Applications are due on November 18, 2019. Click here to view the job description and apply!